Will Smith said and we quote "Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people- the ones who really belong in your life will come to you. And stay!" If you ask us relationships are just you living your life and somebody else joining you day after day. This kind of comfort and compatibility is what we believe makes for a relationship in which hearts and flowers are the icings we crave for alternatively and not on a routine.
1. Your friends tease you with his name and in their hearts and your heart of hearts you all have acknowledged him as your boy and guess what he also has met them and has hung out with your friends.
2. Was there a day that you needed a release, needed just a friend with open ears and arms who would just hear you out. He has always motivated you in your thick and thin and respected your decisions.
3. You are not afraid to speak shit in front of him, not even bitch or slut shame others in front of him. The fear of his thinking low about you left ages back because you know he would not and you two chatter like high school kitties.
4. You are a name his parents are aware of or perhaps are more than that also. Sometimes you feel shy to talk about him with your parents.
5. He remembers your favorite pizza topping, Starbucks order, go-to-coffee shop, your best friends name or the song to cheer you up. And has occasionally taken the liberty of surprising you as well!
May be he might have failed many times.
6. He has cried in front of you or has opened about things you could not even think about. He is comfortable telling you the bad things that have happened to him because he knows you will never look at him with indifference.
7. He has introduced you to his gang and not in a wham-bam-thankyou-mam kind of but more in a hey pals meet her; she is awesome kind of way and is invited to hang out with his friends more than just formalities.
8. You dine fancy even if you are going for the fries date at McDonald's with your date. He puts in efforts with you to take you to places that divide food into three courses and are tipped heavy. This is not a regular fuckboy behavior.
9. He took care of you in your sickness and did not do it half heartedly trying to be all chivalrous and stayed with you without any fear of your germs crawling to him.
10. You want to see him all the time and are not even guilty about admitting it may be a little in front of him but no not really.
11. He does not ignore your texts like he is running for Prime Minister or some serious shit and respects the fact that if he leaves your text seen and would not reply, those blue ticks are going to dagger your heart out and does not want to do that.
12. He takes you to places other than his bedroom and is proud to have you around and looks forward to your company as much as you like his.
13. He shares every damn talk with you; he does not feel shy to talk even senseless talk, kinda PJ's.
14. Your mind always thinks about him. You text him if he is not around you. and in case he does not reply to your text you feel uneasy and continuously think about him.
15. Like, a doctor knows about which disease a patient is suffering from, in that same way he knows when you are sad and you need someone to talk.
'Shehnaaz Gill Is Not Fine', Said Her Father After Sidharth Shukla Death News.
Who Is Pratik Sehajpal? Age, Bigg Boss, Phone Number, Pavitra Punia & More Details.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'